Sunday, September 23, 2012

Wreath-tastic!


Have you seen all the super cute wreaths that everyone has been putting up on pintrest and facebook??  Well, after seeing all of them, I decided to try and make one for my door.  This year I am doing a ROBOT theme in my classroom, so I am trying to do something that ties in with robots.  Well, anyways, I went to Michaels in search of something to make a wreath out of.  I came out with a wooden circle, polka-dot ribbon, mismatched letters, some funky wooden blocks, and some weird wires and jewelry pieces.  Well after a couple of hours this is what I came up with . . .

I even inspired my sister to make her own wreath. She was having a chocolate party, to explain about her wreath.  Anyways, here is a picture of hers . . .

Hope you get some inspiration and have a wreath-tastic day!

~  Miriam B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment