Sunday, September 23, 2012

Teacher Blog World Here I Come!!


Well, hello teacher blog world!  I am one of those teachers who have been blog stalking for several months and finally got up the nerve to create one of my own.  I have had several other blogs, but this is my first "teacher-e blog."

Well, first off, let me explain my name . . . 3rd Grade Travelin Teacher.  This year I am obviously teaching 3rd grade, but over the past few years I have been a "travelin" teacher.  I taught at a university in Kenya, a public and private school in South Korea, a university in Saudi Arabia, at a private school in Florida, and now I am at a public charter school in South Florida! And believe me, bikini-clad south Florida is way different than burka wearing Saudi Arabia!




Anyways, through this blog, I hope to be able to share my ideas, thoughts, and bits of culture shock.  Hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment, pin, and stalk me! 

~  Miriam B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment