Sunday, September 23, 2012

Classroom Management Notebook


My new school is a Charter school.  Basically that just means that it is a public school that gets to more or less pick its students.  It can also “allow” problem students to return to their regular district approved schools . . . so more or less a public school with private school rights.

Yet, even though it is a charter school I have heard that we will still have some difficult kids.  Well, in order to prepare for this, I have made the “Problem Solving Notebook.”  Basically, it is for kids to go sit at, write down what is going on and regroup.  Here is the form that I made for the notebook:  Click on it, and you can download it for free from my TPT site!



Here is the secluded desk that students sit at to complete their problem solving sheet.


~  Miriam B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment