Monday, September 24, 2012

Prepping for a Sick Day . . .

Ugh . . . being sick is no fun!  I hate it, but I hate it even more when I am contagious and can't go to school.  It is really difficult.  Plus add onto that prepping for a sub!  Anyways, so I was up all evening preparing my substitution binder.  It was a lot of work.  I still need to add more information, but at least I got it set up for today!  Anyways, as I was preparing I was going through and trying to grab stuff.  It is way easier to just go to school sick than to get all of this together . . . too bad I am still contagious!

Well, through it all, I think I need to prepare better emergency lesson plans.  I went through the ones on the teacher pay teachers website, and I couldn't find anything that suited me, or matched the standards, or one that didn't require some type of book, or wasn't too advanced.  So, I guess that means I will have to accept a new challenge and get something up there.

Well, anyways, through my prep, I did make some super cute posters to define "author's purpose."  Click on the picture to grab them for *FREE* from my tpt store!



~  Miriam B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment